Veteran Franchise Opportunities
We Take Pride in Creating Veteran Franchise Opportunities
Tailored Living, and our parent company, Home Franchise Concepts (HFC) and its family of home service brands, have been designated over the years as some of the best veteran franchise opportunities by organizations including the Military Times™, VetFran, Franchise Business Review™, Entrepreneur®, Inc. 5000, Canadian Franchise Association® and Franchise Times®. HFC is committed to helping Veterans take that life-changing step and has awarded over $1 Million in discounts to Veterans who have joined our franchise family.
At Tailored Living, we know the value that military training can bring to the civilian workforce and recognize the training, discipline, communication, and teamwork instilled in members of the U.S. Military and Canadian Armed translate well to franchise ownership. Our goal is to provide significant financial incentives to make a Veteran’s transition into the civilian workforce a smooth and successful one. So, if you are a Veteran interested in being your own boss by starting a franchise business, Tailored Living would be a great fit.
Veteran’s Transferable Skills Translate into Business Ownership Success
Military service is an excellent training ground for a career as an independent franchise business owner. The skills Veterans have mastered, and lessons learned while in the service, contribute to successful business ownership in many ways. By creating veteran franchise opportunities for many successful Veterans, Tailored Living has been able to define the skills that specifically contribute to their success as franchise owners:
- Leadership Skills: Strong leadership and management skills are a given for someone exiting the military. As a franchise owner, you will be running the day-to-day operations, hiring, training, managing and leading teams will be second nature to you as a franchise owner.
- Respect for the System: Being able to work within a prescribed system and follow protocols is part of the military mindset, and this correlates to working within a proven franchise system. The Tailored Living business model is defined with a fail-safe support system in place, dedicated to your success.
- Risk Taking: Fear is not your driver. Veterans are not afraid of the risk involved in starting your own business. With proper due diligence, you are ready for the work and commitment required to become a successful franchise owner.
- Teamwork: Teamwork is the hallmark of military life. In every endeavor, you are part of a team and relying on other teams. As a franchise owner, you rely on the support from the Tailored Living Home Office team, the entire network of fellow franchise owners, and your own hand-picked team of employees.
- Self-discipline: The self-discipline you mastered in the military will keep you on track for becoming your own boss. With a clear goal ahead and a “mission-first” mentality, you’ll be able to power through whatever comes your way.
- Time Management: When you own a business, managing your time wisely is important to succeed and meet your goals. Military training teaches time management skills that will help your franchise business to flourish.
Tailored Living offers qualified Veterans a 15% discount off the purchase price of a franchise system as a special way of thanking our Veterans for their service, and to help them with securing a financial future as an entrepreneur.
Your Success is Our Success
"We strive to empower people by helping to put them in business for themselves. By providing veteran franchise opportunities so they can transition into the civilian workforce as a business owner is truly an honor and a privilege. Our first step is to provide significant financial incentives to empower veterans to take the next step as an entrepreneur. And, we stay with them, offering business support, ongoing training and the tools they will need to be successful.” - Jonathan Thiessen, Chief Development Officer, Home Franchise Concepts.