Our Differentiators Set Us Apart
The Tailored Living Difference
We are proud to be the leading home organization franchise in the nation offering our franchise owners:
- A Support team of industry experts
- Protected 100,000 minimum homeowner territories
- Flat royalty fees
- Proven business model
- Turn-key, lead generating local area marketing programs
- National lead generation programs
- No franchisee manufacturing
- Low overhead costs
- Quick ramp-up
- Backing of a national brand
- Minimal inventory
- We bring the showroom to the customer
- Residential and commercial client mix
- High average gross profit margins*
- Consultative sales process with high closing rate*
- Strong per-territory sales volume*
- Flexible business schedules as your own boss
*See Tailored Living Franchise Disclosure Document, item 19, for details.
Strong Partnerships and Buying Power
Tailored Living implements an outsourced manufacturing model to reduce operational costs to the franchisee. We are able to find and form partnerships with the highest-quality, most influential vendors and brands. This uniquely positions Tailored Living above many other franchise businesses in terms of profit margins. Additional benefits of outsourcing production:
- Collective buying power
- Alliance of vendor partners keeps Tailored Living ahead of style and trends
- No need for large inventories — order on a project-by-project basis
- Industry expertise from vendor partners lets us have a competitive advantage
One major advantage of being part of a large network of franchisees is our ability to create national contracts with commercial businesses including restaurants, hospitality, healthcare, schools, office and government buildings, condos, retail, property management and new construction. Our vendors are happy to assist with large projects as well as multiple-locations projects, including reading blueprints, measuring, suggesting customization options, all to ensure a successful outcome.
Local businesses are a vital resource stream as well, helping small business owners maximize their facilities to improve their bottom line.
What Our Franchisees Have to Say
“Owning a Tailored Living franchise was the life-changing opportunity I was looking for. Their leadership, industry expertise, and unique culture enabled me to create a truly extraordinary family-owned business.”
– Jackie Poehlman, Tailored Living of Greater Orange County, CA
Become a Franchise Owner In One Of The Hottest Industries Today.