Request More Information
Now's the time!
Become a Franchise Owner In One Of The Hottest Industries Today.
Your Future Is In The Making
With the multi-billion dollar home organization industry experiencing exponential growth year after year, there’s never been a better time to join the Tailored Living family! We are currently recruiting individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit, sales expertise, and passion for customer service. If you are collaborative and eager to learn the ropes about owning a franchise business, request more information now by completing the form above. You will then have a chance to further explore the next steps by taking a self-guided tour of the Tailored Living opportunity and speak directly to a Tailored Living Franchise Advisor.
Below are the series of steps you will go through on your path to becoming a Tailored Living Franchisee:
- First, you must request more information by completing the form at the top of this page. You will receive a phone call, text, or email from a Home Franchise Concepts Franchise Advisor and gain access to our online Discovery Portal.
- Explore the Welcome section of our Discovery Portal to learn more about the whole home organization industry, the franchise opportunity, and what it takes to be a successful Tailored Living franchise owner.
- Schedule a 10-15-minute call to meet your Franchise Advisor to further discuss the opportunity. On this call, you will chat about your interest and whether a Tailored Living franchise is your ideal fit. We’ll also discuss the basic requirements, how territories are set up, and your time frame to becoming a franchise owner.
- Review and understand the Financial Disclosure Document which contains essential information as to costs and fees, legal issues, turnover rates, and other information about the franchise offering.
- Submit your Application for Franchise.
- Undergo an Executive Interview with our Chief Development Officer.
- Approval of your Application by Committee.
- When ready, attend Discovery Day, currently taking place via Zoom, to meet your Home Office team to learn about training & support, marketing, franchise relations, our CRM technology, D’Vinci 3D design software, product strategy, and more -- including the opportunity to interview us!
- Final approval and execute your Franchise Agreement.
- Attend an intensive training program (2-weeks virtual classroom training along with 1-week of hands-on installation training at our training facility) to set you up for success.
- Hit the ground running with your new Tailored Living franchise business!
Our Success Is Based on Your Success
- Jackie Poehlman, Tailored Living of Greater Orange County
I like being a small business and I appreciate the support of a much larger organization. Tailored Living has a professional team of experienced individuals that specialize in marketing, sales, and operations. Their goal is to help us become the most successful business we can be.