Our Franchise Process
You’re on the Right Path to Pursuing Your Dream of Business Ownership
If you’ve ever considered owning a business and being your own boss, franchising is a way to avoid some serious business startup headaches and go straight to work doing something you love! Tailored Living’s products and markets are already defined, and our proven business model gives a clear track to run on. Below are the steps to owning your own franchise:
- First, you must request more information by completing the form at the top of this page. You will receive a phone call, text, or email from a Home Franchise Concepts Franchise Advisor and gain access to our online Discovery Portal.
- Explore the Welcome section of our Discovery Portal to learn more about the whole home organization industry, the franchise opportunity, and what it takes to be a successful Tailored Living franchise owner.
- Schedule a 10-15-minute call to meet your Franchise Advisor to further discuss the opportunity. On this call, you will chat about your interest and whether a Tailored Living franchise is your ideal fit. We’ll also discuss the basic requirements, how territories are set up, and your time frame to becoming a franchise owner.
- Review and understand the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) which contains essential information as to costs and fees, legal issues, turnover rates, and other information about the franchise offering.
- Submit your Application for Franchise.
- Undergo an Executive Interview with our Chief Development Officer.
- Approval of your Application by Committee.
- When ready, attend a Meet The Team Day to virtually meet your Home Office team to learn about training & support, marketing, franchise relations, our CRM technology, our proprietary 3D design software, product strategy, and more -- including the opportunity to interview us!
- Final approval and execute your Franchise Agreement.
- Attend initial 2-week training program consisting of virtual, classroom and hands-on installation at our state-of-the-art Experience Center in Dallas.
- Hit the ground running with your new Tailored Living franchise business!
Become a Franchise Owner In One Of The Hottest Industries Today.