A Tailored Living Franchise Opportunity Can Change Your Life in 2015
2014 is winding down and it’s hard to believe another year has passed. Only a couple more weeks to reach those goals you set for the New Year that’s now the Old Year. Was 2014 everything you wanted it to be? Personally, financially or career-wise are you in a better place than you were in December 2013?
Now fast forward to December 2015. A year from now will you be content to be at the same place you are today? This may be an uncomfortable question, but time does keep moving on and sometimes we put off, year after year, making changes or decisions that could really impact our quality of life.
How about your job? According to the 2013 Gallup Poll, 70% of people are unhappy and “disengaged” from their work, with 18% of them actually hating their jobs. That’s a lot of unhappy people! If you are in that 70%, you can do something about it instead of remaining in the same circumstance for another year. If you’ve ever dreamed about being your own boss, now is the time to act before any more time gets away.
Franchising Puts You in Charge
Sadly, there is no silver bullet to financial success without working. Work is work; it’s tiring and unrelenting. Some days are better than others, but if you love what you do, most days are better than others!
Financial gain is not the only benefit people crave from a career or job. Recognition, appreciation, believing in what you do, making a difference—all of those things impact whether or not a job is enjoyable. If you don’t enjoy your work, you’re not alone. Here are just four of the top reasons that people hate their jobs:
- The work itself--having to do something you dislike doing
- The hours—too structured and too long; out of balance with family life
- The environment—uncomfortable or unhealthy surroundings
- The people you work with—bad bosses or managers, disagreeable co-workers
If you’re agreeing with this list at any point, you might be an ideal candidate to become a Tailored Living® featuring PremierGarage® franchise business owner. Franchising can put you in control of your future and, unlike working for someone else, whatever you put into your business, you reap the reward.
- As a franchise business owner you are your own boss
- You build a team of employees who share your values and commitment to success
- You schedule your time to what works best for you and your family
- You can build a family business that can be passed on to your kids or other family members
- You are buying into a proven business model and established brand
- How much you make is up to you
The Tailored Living Franchise Opportunity
Tailored Living featuring PremierGarage is one of Home Franchise Concepts (HFC) family of brands and began operation in 2010 when HFC combined two established brands, Closet Tailors and PremierGarage, into a new company. HFC’s 20+ years of franchising experience has propelled Tailored Living into the largest whole-home organization company in the nation.
Tailored Living is a very viable franchise opportunity for other reasons as well:
- Proven and reliable business model
- Strong training and support system
- Protected territories
- Regional training and annual Conventions
- Assigned Business Coaches who get to know you and your individual business
- Flexible schedule, you set your hours
- Coordinated national and local marketing efforts for maximum brand awareness
- Vendor product support and guarantees
- Financing discounts for veterans through our Million Dollar Franchise Event
Storage Solutions and Organization Systems
Did you know that the second most popular New Year’s resolution for 2014 was “get organized?” (Statisticbrain.com) That’s good for business! Tailored Living is part of the strong and growing home organization industry that is expected to grow to $9.4 billion by 2017 (an annual 4.0% increase) with garage organization/flooring providing the biggest gains (Freedonia Group, Inc., 2013).
As a Tailored Living franchisee, your products and services will always be in demand. New home buyers, growing families, blended families and empty-nesters…all have reason to want what you provide. As a Tailored Living organization specialist, you’ll be trained in storage and organization systems for closets, garages, home offices, pantries, laundry rooms and more. You’ll never get bored with all the creative opportunities you’ll have!
As a franchise business owner, you can take charge of your financial future. If you’re ready to be your own boss and want more information about Tailored Living featuring PremierGarage, call (800) 420-5374 or visit www.tailoredlivingfranchise.com.
If you’re a military veteran, be sure to check out our Million Dollar Franchise Event, assisting veterans to become business owners. Tailored Living was listed in the Military Times top 38 Best for Vets: Franchises 2014-2015 and recently received #36 spot in Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2014 Franchise 500® ranking. We support our veterans in a big way!